Bruges is often called the Venice of the North. Wandering through the streets in the historic city centre, you will immediately understand why. Or why not visit the enchanting Lake of Love?
A member of our team will provide you with all the information you need to make your stay unforgettable.
The central location of B&B Central Bruges enables you to explore every aspect of the city.
This fully restored building is a great place to relax and unwind after a long day of exploring the city. Bruges is more than just tourism and culture. It is also a vibrant shopping city with a vast range of shops selling everything from creative design to handmade lace and delicious chocolate.
B&B Central Bruges is perfectly located. You can walk to the old city centre whilst admiring the canals, the green ramparts and the Langestraat. And in the meantime, you can already check out the restaurants and bistros to decide where you are going to enjoy your dinner!
At Central Bruges, you can relax with a glass of wine or regional beer and some homemade snacks. Breakfast, Wi-Fi, smart TV, air conditioning and final cleaning are included in the price of your stay. Ideally located in the heart of the city, B&B Central is the perfect base to explore Bruges
Enjoy a cycling trip along the canal to the picturesque town of Damme. Or pick one of the many other signposted cycle routes in the Bruges countryside. The terrain is gentle, ensuring easy cycling for children as well.
· Admire the works by the Flemish Primitives at the Groeninge museum
· Take a boat trip on the canals of Bruges
· Explore the Beguinage and the Lake of Love, the Church of Our Lady and Saint Saviour’s Cathedral
· Discover the medieval beauty of Bruges in the Burg square
· Historium illustrates life in Bruges in the Middle Ages
· Enjoy the many urban music or food festivals
· Plan a trip to one of the many cultural events in Bruges
· Attend a concert by a world-renowned artist in the Concertgebouw
· Bruges is world-famous for its chocolate and its lace
· Beer is part of Belgian culture. At Brasserie Cambrinus, you can try more than 400 different beers!